To enroll in Bedford Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program, please submit the Enrollment form. You will need your electricity account number and customer name key which are both located on the bill you receive from the utility in paper or electronic format.

If you’re already enrolled in Bedford CCA and you’d like a different product, you can use the Change of Product form.

If you would like to leave the Bedford CCA program, complete the Opt Out form.

It may take 1-2 months for the change to be reflected on your electricity bill depending on the date of your meter read (found on your electricity bill), since electricity is billed after usage.

If you are currently a customer of a competitive supplier, you may be subject to penalties or early termination fees from the supplier (never the Program!) if you switch to the Bedford CCA Program during the term of your contract.

%d bloggers like this: